Restore Foggy Headlights!
Stinger Chemical Headlight Restoration Sealer is a great product to restore foggy and cloudy headlights. Stinger Headlight Restoration sealant is the only lens coating that contains cross-linking polymers to ensure adherence to the polycarbonate substrate, aka headlight lens, while providing protection against UV degradation. This sealer is bent on restoring those foggy headlights in a couple simple and EASY sprays.
1. Wear safety glasses when using this product, SHAKE CAN VIGOROUSLY PRIOR TO USE.
2. Mask the headlight and surrounding areas with film.
3. Cut around the headlight to be restored and remove the film on the headlight.
4. Wet sand the headlight surface with 600 grit abrasive to remove all oxidation and yellowed surface contamination from the lens surface.
5. Wipe surface with alcohol and allow to air dry.
6. Holding can 3-4 inches away from the lens spray the Headlight Restoration Sealer using a left to right, over-lapping pattern.
7. If additional coats are needed allow previous coat to dry at least 5-7 minutes before re-applying.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.