Glass Polish? Yes, Glass Polish.
3D Glass Polish is a cerium oxide based polish that helps to remove swirls, scratches, wiper marks & water spots from glass and windows. This polish is great for dulled and tarnished car glass to help improve vision and clarity, as well as, aiding to restore original transparency and brightness!
This polish requires little to minimal elbow grease. Easy application directly onto surface with effortless wipe-off. Just like other polishes and compound the less product you use the longer it lasts and the results stay the same! Can be used as a prep for glass surfaces before a glass coating application. For best results, use a high speed rotary polisher with a felt pad.
1. Wear safety glasses. SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE USING. Make sure surface is cool and clean.
2. Using a medium cutting pad add 4 to 5 dime sized drops of 3D Glass Polish and work at a very slow speed in one 2' x 2' area at a time.
3. Once that is done if necessary add a small amount of product and turn the buffer to between 3 and 5 working at a medium controlled pace with moderate to light pressure in an overlapping side to side and up and down pattern, make four passes.
4. If product starts to dry out while buffing simply just add a small amount of product to the pad and continue working in small areas.
5. Surface should then be wiped with an edgeless microfiber cloth.
6. Clean pad frequently with compressed air or a pad spur to ensure consistent results.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.