Professional Interior Cleaning Tool.
TORNADOR® Cleaning Tools are the fastest and easiest way to clean and dry all automotive surfaces. The TORNADOR® works with your air compressor to blast cleaning solution into crevices you can’t reach by hand. Clean carpet, plastics, and upholstery inside the car. Clean wheels, convertible tops, and body seams on the exterior. The TORNADOR® cleans where other tools can’t!
The patented TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool tackles your most challenging detailing jobs with ease. The cone-shaped nozzle and oscillating tip create a tornado cleaning action that cleans hard and soft surfaces like nothing you’ve seen before. Dirt and grime are immediately released from fabrics, carpet, and solid surfaces.
The TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool releases a fine mist of cleaning solution that does not over saturate surfaces. You’ll see the liquid turning dirty as grime is released from the surface. Wipe with a microfiber towel. Then turn the dial to shut off the water and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area. It’s that simple. Use the TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool on the dashboard, door panels, steering wheel, fabric upholstery, carpet, floor mats, and between seats. The TORNADOR® cleans in tough-to-reach places between seats and in seams. Because it releases so little liquid, surfaces dry quickly. On the exterior, use the TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool to clean fabric convertible tops, body seams, wheels, and emblems. There’s no need to scrub. The TORNADOR® does the hard work for you.
The TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool must be used with an air compressor capable of producing a constant air pressure of at least 60 psi. Do not to exceed 110 psi in order to protect your TORNADOR® from unnecessary wear. Use the green valve to control the amount of liquid released by the TORNADOR®.
To clean any surface, dilute the desired cleaner according to label’s directions. Turn the liquid valve straight up and use an overlapping motion as you pass the TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool over the surface. If necessary, allow the cleaning liquid to dwell for 10-15 seconds. Use a microfiber towel to absorb excess liquid. Then turn the liquid valve off and use the compressed air to dry the cleaned area.
Cleaning with the TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool is easier and faster than small detailing brushes or swabs. Just spray and watch the dirt release from plastics, rubber, vinyl, and fabrics.
For optimal performance, the TORNADOR® Cleaning Tool works best with an air compressor that produces 5 CFM, or at least 85 psi.
- New Patented Spring Rotate Set for more Cleaning Power – The rotate set is now equipped with a patented spring technology, which increases the torque and intensifies the cleaning power. Thanks to the spring technology the cleaning time is reduced and efficiency is greatly increased.
- Newly Designed Ergonomic Handle and Trigger provides users more control and comfort.
- Customize Your Tornador® Max™ – The progressive design of the handle allows for individual customization through easily replaceable color handles and trigger grips.
- Built-in Air Regulator – The new Tornador® Max™ has a built-in air regulator allowing for precise control of the air pressure.
- Swivel Air Inlet – We added a swivel air inlet for more flexibility and the ability to set your Tornador® Max™ flat onto surfaces while being plugged into air. The newly designed air inlet will not get in the way.
- An Anti-Slip Mat on the Jar – Allows the Tornador® Max™ to stand flat even when connected to an air hose which results in minimized spills and falls.
- LED Tactical Light – The Tornador® Max™ comes with a LED tactical light to illuminate dark areas without having to incorporate bulky lights.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.