Nano Coating with 4 Years of Protection
The Quartz Nano-Coating is a ceramic coating that provides a bonded layer of protection for your vehicle against the elements such as water, dirt, etc. This coating is also great in providing protection from various scratches and abrasions, as well as, added resistance to chemicals and corrosion! The permanent bond Quartz coating is easy to use and provides a high-gloss multi-surface protective sealant layer. The special formula protects against UV rays, provides resistance to oxidation, brake dust, and other stains and contaminants. This coating provides a permanent bond to all surfaces it is applied to and has a Super-Hydrophobic effect, making any water that encounters the surface immediately bead right off ensuring your surface stays cleaner for longer. This coating is extremely long lasting, and one coat provides up to 6 months of protection for your vehicle, and additional coatings can extend the life and durability of the product to up to 12 months. This coating is made specifically for your vehicles rims/tires and is durable enough to withstand temperatures in excess of 200° C.
1. To ensure optimum bonding of the ZQ5 Quartz Coating to the rim surface, ensure that any iron or metal particles as well as industrial contamination from the wheel surface.
2. Degrease and prepare the surface using Panel Prep or Ceramic Prep chemical to remove additional contaminants.
3. Using the applicator suede pads apply the ZQ5 to the pads.
4. Apply the product to the working surface using the applicator pads. The working surface is one tire rim. Only do one rim at a time.*
5. After applying allow the working surface 5 minutes for the product to flash off, Climate dependent.
6. After flash-off buff remaining residue off with the second suede cloth to a high gloss finish.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6 with the rest of the car's rims. If applying second coat wait 4 hours before application, steps 1 & 2 do NOT need to be repeated. (ZQ5 can be applied to brake calipers as well).
1 ZQ5 Quartz Nano Rim Coating (15ml or 30 ml)
2 Quartz Applicator Blocks
1 Pair of Rubber Gloves
1 Instruction Leaflet
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.