The One-Step Compound-Polish Masterpiece!
Stinger Chemical One Step is a moderately aggressive synthetic cleaner and polish wax. Cleans and removes mild oxidation, scratches, and buffer swirls, leaving a durable, long-lasting finish. Great for high volume shops, used car dealerships, and detail shops. It has a unique pine fragrance! Perfect for high volume shops, such as dealerships, auctions, and express centers. A good polish is an less-abrasive material suspended in a paste, while a good compound is more-abrasive. Both act magnificently in this all-in-one that is used to restore car paintwork to its original gloss and shine after having been subjected to vigorous sanding or paint correction surface preparation by either hand or machine. It can polish out paint scratches and remove old and oxidized paint to reveal fresher paint underneath. This compound is NOT body shop safe.
1. Wear safety glasses. SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE USING. Make sure surface is cool and clean.
2. Compound using an air or electric buffer at 1400-2000 RPM with a compounding pad.
3. Apply One Step to the surface and spread over a 2' x 2' area with the compounding pad to minimize sling.
4. Start the buffer using light to medium pressure. As the product begins to dry reduce the pressure and polish to a high gloss shine.
5. With Orbital buffer, or by hand apply product evenly over painted surfaces with a moist polishing bonnet or applicator sponge and allow to dry to a haze.
6. Remove excess with a clean polishing cloth or microfiber towel, turning frequently.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.