Get Rid of Build Up!
Mytee System Maintainer is a chemical that keeps all tanks and lines free of hard water and chemical build-up. This chemical is a must-have for any extractor system that experiences hard-water build-up. System maintainer minimizes corrosion in your machine while also minimizing limescale build-up so that you can achieve maximum performance and pressure!
1. Wear safety glasses when using this product.
2. Thoroughly mix System Maintainer with warm water at a 1:1 ratio in a separate container. Pour into your Extractor’s solution tank.
3. Connect a cleaning tool (upholstery tool, wand, etc.) and remove the jet(s) in order to prevent clogging from dislodged mineral build-up.
4. Turn on the Extractor’s pump and run the System Maintainer solution through the system and into a bucket or receptacle until you have a solid stream.
5. Let sit for about 5 minutes while the System Maintainer solution does its job inside your Extractor.
6. Finish running the rest of the solution through the system.
7. Run clean water through the system to flush out any remaining System Maintainer.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.