All-In-One Compound/Polish Masterpiece!
Stinger Chemical Cut, Polish, & Protect is a proprietary mix of abrasives and cutting actions blended with a very durable protection additive accomplishes in one step what used to take three. Cut, polish, protect, all in one product! Perfect for high volume shops, such as dealerships, auctions, and express centers. A good polish is an less-abrasive material suspended in a paste, while a good compound is more-abrasive. Both act magnificently in this all-in-one that is used to restore car paintwork to its original gloss and shine after having been subjected to vigorous sanding or paint correction surface preparation by either hand or machine. It can polish out paint scratches and remove old and oxidized paint to reveal fresher paint underneath. This compound is NOT body shop safe.
1. Wear safety glasses. SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE USING. Make sure surface is cool and clean.
2. Using a medium cutting pad add a generous amount of Cut, Polish, & Protect and work at a very slow speed in one area for twenty seconds to ensure pad is lubricated and broke-in.
3. Once that is done if necessary add a small amount of product and turn the buffer to between 3 and 5 working at a medium controlled pace with moderate to light pressure in an overlapping side to side and up and down pattern, make four passes.
4. If product starts to dry out while buffing simply just add a small amount of product to the pad and continue working in small areas.
5. Surface should then be wiped with an edgeless microfiber cloth.
6. Clean pad frequently with compressed air or a pad spur to ensure consistent results.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.