Cuts the Hardest Clear Coats Fast!
3D ACA 510 Premium Rubbing Compound is specifically formulated to cut hard clearcoats fast. The unique, proprietary ceramic abrasive technology keeps surface temperatures lower than conventional compounds. 3D ACA 510 Premium Rubbing Compound also cuts all other types of paints, coatings, and materials fast. When it comes to compounds you want a product that cuts fast, cuts cool, is low to no swirl, has zero dusting, long buffing cycle without drying out and most important – easy wipe-off. You get all of these features with 3D ACA 510 Premium Rubbing Compound.
3D ACA 510 Premium Rubbing Compound is the best compound on the market today due to the proprietary abrasive technology created and solely owned and controlled by Tunch Goren, head chemist and owner of 3D Car Care. This rubbing compound was specifically formulated to quickly cut sanding marks out of hard clearcoats and other hard paints, coatings, and materials. It uses the costliest powder out of all the 3D manufactured powders as well as the best ingredients for the formulation.
In simple words, the term powder means the actual abrasive technology. The term formulation means the total product, this includes the abrasive technology PLUS all the other ingredients that result in the liquid product in the bottle. The liquid portion of the formula include 100% VOC compliant and biodegradable solvents, emulsifiers, wetting agents and other carrying agents.
1. Wear safety glasses. SHAKE CONTAINER BEFORE USING. Make sure surface is cool and clean.
2. Using a wool or foam cutting pad add 3D ACA 510 and work at a slow speed in one area for twenty seconds to ensure pad is lubricated and broke-in.
3. Once that is done if necessary add a small amount of product and turn the buffer to between 3 and 5 working at a medium controlled pace with moderate to light pressure in an overlapping side to side and up and down pattern, make four passes.
4. If product starts to dry out while buffing simply just add a small amount of product to the pad and continue working in small areas.
5. Surface should then be wiped with an edgeless microfiber cloth.
6. Clean pad frequently with compressed air or a pad spur to ensure consistent results.
Questions Straight From Our Customers
Each chemical product comes with a customer preferred dilution ratio. Gathered from the most popular ratios to use. There is also the manufacturer recommended dilution ratio. See how to mix ratios here.
Currently, we do not offer discounts in bulk quantities. This will be a future feature of our store.
Microfiber - Cutting
Wool - Both Cut & Polish
Foam - Polishing
All Sizing is based off of backing plates. The most popular plates are 3", 5", 6" and 8" [Standard Rotary].
Ranges are as Follows:
1" = 30-40mm
2" = 50-70mm
3" = 80-100mm
5" = 130-150mm
6" = 160-180mm
8" = 200mm +
No, we currently only ship to the continental US. Dealerships, hobbyists, and detail shops in Hawaii and Alaska can still contact us for servicing in their area. Additional shipping costs will apply, and will be added to the order.
It depends on where you are. Orders placed before 1 P.M. CDT will be processed in the same day. Your package will take 1-5 business days to arrive depending on location and freight service provided to that area. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
The Search for the latest & greatest...
SNS Auto Supply
SNS has active owners in the detailing industry that take the time to travel across the country to SEMA, MTE Expo, and more dealer shows in hopes to constantly improve the products that we carry for detailers!
SNS Auto Supply got its start in early 2021. The owners of SNS always make an effort to keep the shelves stocked for our loyal customers so they rarely have to worry about running out of product.